Updated: May 5, 2019
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information. We may collect information that can identify you (“Personal Information”), such as your name, username, password and email address when you register for a FightClub account. We may also collect other Personal Information, such as weight, height, gender, age, personal training profile, photos and comments when you provide it to us (e.g., by filling in your profile information or saving photos to your profile), or in some other manner, e.g., by posting, tagging or submitting it to our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages.
Support Information. The Service includes our customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with the Service or ask a question relating to the Service. When you engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing or your question, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
Information we collect automatically when you use the Service. We collect information about you when you use the Service.
- We use third party performance, analytics and research tools to collect and analyse certain information about users and their behaviour, including creating logs and recording your access to the Service from different devices. This helps us improve the Service.
- We also use third party performance marketing tools to deliver marketing campaigns and track their performance (e.g., a user visited the App and then made a purchase). This information may include demographic and interest information, such as age, gender, geography, sessions length, frequency of use of the Service, page views, purchases, etc. We use this information for internal business purposes on an aggregated, anonymous basis.
- Log file information is automatically reported by your device each time you make a request to access (i.e. visit) the Service. Such information can also be provided when the content of the Service is downloaded to your device. When a user interacts with the Service, metadata that provides additional context on how you use the Service is generated. E.g. we log workouts, levels and other content you interact with.
- As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use the Service and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Service, browser type and settings, the date and time the Service was used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
- We may access, collect, monitor, store on your mobile device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device, including type of the device, operating system, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and crash data. This can be used to customise the Service to your device or analyse any device issues related to the Service. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on the type of device used and its settings. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of the Service;
- develop and test new products and features;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems;
- send newsletters to our users and make special offers;
- publicly display feedback and comments posted by you on our properties (e.g., use your name, photos, video submissions and comments when you post feedback to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter);
- resolve technical issues you encounter, respond to your requests for assistance, analyze crash information, and to repair and improve the Service;
- verify accounts and activity, monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and identify violations of Service policies.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will never sell information about you to advertisers or other third parties. We will not share your information to third parties outside FightClub without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
The Service allows you to share certain information, such as your completed workouts and photos, with social networks, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. The Service will never automatically share your information to social networks. FightClub is in no way responsible for the protection of any information that you choose to share with social networks. You and such social networks are solely responsible for the protection of such information. Please review any applicable policies and procedures of such social networks before sharing your information therein.
We may share your information as well as information from tools like log files, and device identifiers and location data, with Service Providers. Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the services under reasonable confidentiality terms.
We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which StretchIt, its affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, StretchIt cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to FightClub or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please note that you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and FightClub, at all times.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of your information, to object to our use of your information (including for marketing purposes), to request the deletion or restriction of your information, or to request your information in a structured, electronic format.
You can update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to complete or correct your information.
You can unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. Please note that you may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g., payment receipts, technical and security notices).
You can contact us at email@example.com if you’d like your account and information to be deleted. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
6. INTERNATIONAL USERS
7. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns about how your information is handled, please direct your inquiry at email@example.com, or
Fight Club Group, Inc.
805 Columbus Ave #12D
New York 10025 NY.